Plant operators increasingly require proof of greater reliability and availability of systems and products on the basis of RAMS methodology in accordance with DIN EN 50126, -128, -129. Pöyry has the ideal basis for developing sustainably effective results thanks to current expertise and knowledge of the method.
Due to increased reliability and availability:
- The safety of the products and systems is improved sustainably
- the life cycle costs (LCC) of products are lowered
- the basis for decision-making regarding warranty risks is demonstrated
- additional points of discussion for potential investors (financing) are supplied
- customer satisfaction is increased
We support operators in the definition of RAMS requirements for invitations to tender, analyse the offers and manage the planning and execution phase. We offer professional support for the industry in providing RAMS proof during the tender phase and implementation.