Pöyry's powerful new modelling and simulation services are transforming energy, industry and infrastructure engineering. Now you can ‘virtually visualise heat and fluid flow scenarios - that were only speculated before!’
You need to validate new concepts, reduce error margins or increase your operational efficiency and thus secure a sustainable future. These are just a few of the challenges for which the «Advanced Modelling and Simulation» service can offer a solution.
Features of the service
Building on the latest digital techniques and Computer Aided Engineering solutions, Pöyry's AMS service is enabled by the powerful fluid-flow simulation platform, TransAT. TransAT delivers accurate, multi-dimensional and transient process predictions with a wide range of applications across energy, industry and infrastructure sectors.
- Highly flexible platform: use to create and tailor your unique scenario and to your needs
- Straightforward to model your scenario with an intuitive user interface
- Compelling way to illustrate complex scenarios thanks to the visually engaging 3D outputs
- Software is supported by Pöyry's team of specialists who understand your specific challenges
- Full training and support options for clients who wish to run the software themselves
Your key benefits
- Better informed decisions - earlier on: by simulating your initial feasibility study and proof of concept, you get vital upfront insight needed to support investment decisions.
- Maximise efficiency and reliability: by validating new ideas and improving designs, or retro-fitting existing assets.
- Reduce risk, saving time and money: conduct virtual simulations of real life scenarios in less time and at a fraction of the cost of ‘real’ Laboratory experiments.
Find out more information about AMS and TransAT on www.poyry.com/ams.